Friday, July 9, 2010

RICE PLANT :)


The most common food we eat in everyday life,

we almost saw it everywhere we went,

we heard it in television or and radio,

For all of us if we heard "PALAY" our reaction comes first " OKAAY! AS ALWAYS"

but even this is simple and common

this is the most important to all of us!

I choose "Rice Plant"

because it reflect for who I'm,

The stalk of rice plant is my experience and sacrifices that makes me

strong and matured.

The pieces of the rice plant reflect to my abilities and talents

that i can share to my fellow student and to all of you!

all of us can share what we have for the benifit of many. :)

Like the rice plant even if the rain come and sun shines

i still be strong enough to face all of the trials comes because i know after all of this

i will be the most simple but most important ,

as a part of this community even if I'm simple and common i can accomplished

many thing that have a sense! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment